Sketch Sustainability Policy
Ethical design and a sustainable approach to business are the cornerstones of our brand and the foundation of the Sketch Sustainability Policy. Wherever possible, we strive to offer green furnniture solutions by only promoting products, solutions and manufacturers that can clearly demonstrate good corporate governance in business practices associated with environmental issues.
We are committed to:
- Continuously evaluating our working practices to ensure we improve on our environmental objectives of less waste, lower energy consumption and recycle wherever feasible.
- Ensuring we comply with all legislation and industry regulation.
- Undertaking formal recognition of our group wide initiatives through accreditation of IS0 14001.
- Partnering with manufacturers who share our objectives and vision.
- The management of Sketch are responsible for developing and implementing our Environmental Policy. We encourage our employees to be environmentally conscious when carrying out their duties in compliance with this Policy. We are committed to long term initiatives which enforce our values of helping to sustain a clean and safe environment.